Things to Know Before Your Massage
Are your a newbie to massage or just unsure about what to expect? Read below to get a better idea of what to expect for your first and repeat visits:
1. If you are visiting Cornerstone Massage Therapy for the first time, I require medical paperwork to be filled out to better serve you during your massage. Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your appointment to fill it out so it won't go into your massage time. Please include as much as possible about your health history. Failure or refusal to fill out medical paperwork will result in refusal to be seen.
2. Please arrive as close to your appointment time as possible. Any client who arrives late will lose the full time of the massage by the amount of time they arrive late (i.e.- arriving 20 minutes late will result in 20 minutes deducted from total massage time.)
3. I use modest draping during all massages. The only uncovered area is the area currently being worked on. All clients must be fully draped during the massage. I follow the draping protocol regulated by the Alabama Board of Massage Therapy.
4. Open communication is a must during your massage. If the pressure is too much, not enough, or if a certain area is sensitive to touch, please let me know. If you would like more/less time on a certain area, please speak up! This is your massage, and I want you to get the most out of it.
5. Any and all inappropriate comments/suggestions (comments/suggestions sexual in nature, i.e.- soliciting for sexual favors during a massage) will NOT be tolerated. If such comments are said, the massage will be immediately ended, you will be charged for the full amount of the appointment, and you will be permanently banned from booking any further appointments. There is zero tolerance for that kind of behavior.
6. If you would like to book your next appointment, it's important to do so as soon as possible. You will have the opportunity to book your next appointment after your massage. You will also have the chance to book online/call if you need to check your schedule. It's important to book your next appointment as soon as possible for best availability, because appointment times are sure to go quickly.